Forum of Avril´s Forbidden Roses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DomovHľadaťLatest imagesRegistráciaPrihlásenieAvrilOnline.Org

Ok! Magazine (Av rozpráva o Abbey Dawn a Black Star)

Goto down 
3 posters
AutorSpráva
Majka
Majka

Počet príspevkov : 275
Registration date : 03.05.2008

Ok! Magazine (Av rozpráva o Abbey Dawn a Black Star) Empty
OdoslaťPredmet: Ok! Magazine (Av rozpráva o Abbey Dawn a Black Star)   Ok! Magazine (Av rozpráva o Abbey Dawn a Black Star) EmptyNe september 06, 2009 7:53 pm

Title: "Avril's Star is on the Rise"

"The Canadian Singer Steps Back Into the Spotlight with a New Scent and Sound
Punk princess Avril Lavigne has conquered the music world and launched her own fashion line, Abbey Dawn. Now she's making a bold entrance into the beauty arena with Black Star, her first ever fragrance, which debuted on Aug. 16. The inspiration behind the perfume? Avril's personal motto: "It's okay to be different, and it's important to believe in yourself." The 24-year-old added her own touch to the bottle design. "The bottle is one big star," says Avril, "and I love it since I'm a big fan-I have seven star tattoos." Here, she talks beauty with OK!

How would you describe your perfume?
Black Star has an edge to it, with a touch of that rich scent of chocolate added to the floral and fruity notes of pink hibiscus and black plum. It's young, playfu, feminine and fresh-but with an edge.

Any special tips for applying the fragrance?
I like my hair to smell good, so I spray perfume on it. Now that I have my very own scent, I can't stop wearing it.

What's your favorite trend right now?
I never really wear lipstick, but I'm big into experimenting with red lipstick right now. I also like tights worn under long shirts and ripped jeans. I'm coming out with my own version of this style in my clothing line, Abbey Dawn [available at Kohl's].

In what way does your clothing line reflect your sense of style?
The best part of designing is overseeing the entire creative process-drawing it on paper, choosing the color palettes (my favorite is black paired with bright colors and plaids) and seeing the samples.

Tell us about your new album that comes out this fall and how it's different from your other three records.
My last record, The Best Damn Thing, was rocking out and had lots of energy and attitude with loads of loud guitars. This one is all about feelings and emotions. I'm very excited because it's so genuine, open and honest. It's me."
Návrat hore Goto down
http://avrilonline.org
kvalka
kvalka

Počet príspevkov : 615
Registration date : 02.09.2009

OdoslaťPredmet: Ok! magazine   Ok! Magazine (Av rozpráva o Abbey Dawn a Black Star) EmptyŠt september 10, 2009 7:21 pm

četla jsem to na jednom blogu v češtině a jsem fakt děsně napnutá na nové album..yeah Very Happy
Návrat hore Goto down
http://hot-cold.blog.cz
rocks-avril
rocks-avril

Počet príspevkov : 36
Registration date : 04.09.2009

OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Ok! Magazine (Av rozpráva o Abbey Dawn a Black Star)   Ok! Magazine (Av rozpráva o Abbey Dawn a Black Star) EmptyPi september 11, 2009 4:29 pm

taky sem strašně nažhavená na nový album:)
Návrat hore Goto down
http://www.bestdamnavril.blog.cz
Sponsored content

OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Ok! Magazine (Av rozpráva o Abbey Dawn a Black Star)   Ok! Magazine (Av rozpráva o Abbey Dawn a Black Star) Empty

Návrat hore Goto down

Ok! Magazine (Av rozpráva o Abbey Dawn a Black Star)
Návrat hore 
Strana 1 z 1